West Bengal - Online Change Address for Vehicles
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for Changing Address in Vehicle
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : On accessing the above link you will be taken to the page that is listed below. Please enter the vehicle registration number in the space that is highlighted in RED and click “Proceed”.
- Step 4 : You will be provided with a welcome screen displaying information related to your vehicle. Please click “Proceed” which is highlighted in the below image.
- Step 5 : In the next screen please choose the highlighted option in “yellow” that Is provided in the below image.
- Step 6 : In the next screen you will be requested for the Last 5 digits of your Chassis No, please enter it on highlighted box in “red”and click button “Validate Regn_no/Chasi_no” which is highlighted in “yellow” in the below image.
- Step 7 : In the next screen, Fill in required details and upload documents to process the online procedure.
- Step 8 : Take printout of acknowledgment and application.
- Step 9 : You can then submit this application along with bunch of required documents to the RTO officer personally to process further as per apply in person procedure.