Haryana - Online Apply for Income Certificate
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for Obtaining Income Certificate
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : In this page please click “New user ? Register here” option to register into the portal and apply for the services. Refer the below image where it is highlighted in Yellow.
- Step 4 : Now enter the mandatory details and click “Validate” button which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 5 : You will get the popup box displaying the message as OTP has been to the registered mobile number and Email ID. Click “Ok” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image to get the next page.
- Step 6 : Now enter the OTP in the appropriate textbox and click “Submit” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 7 : In this page you can find some general instructions. Please go back to the login page to continue the process of applying.
- Step 8 : Now enter the Login ID and Password under “SIGN IN HERE” section. Enter the verification text and click “SUBMIT” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 9 : In this page select “View all available services” under “Apply for services” section which is highlighted in Yellow in the below image.
- Step 10 : Now type as “income” in the search box at the right side of the page. Refer the below image where it is pointed out by an RED arrow. Then click the option which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 11 : Now complete the application form with valid details.
- Step 12 : Now complete the location and certificate details section. Select applicable options from the dropdown menu.
- Step 13 : Now click the checkbox which is highlighted in RED. Then enter the verification text in the textbox and click “Submit” tab. Refer the below image where it is highlighted in RED.
- Note: Submit tab appears only when CIDR ID is entered.
- Step 14 : Now application will be processed by respective department.
- Step 15 : Applicant gets update of the application status in his mobile through SMS.
- Step 16 : Applicant shall use the application number/id to track the application through online portal.
- Step 17 : Please follow the page prompt to acquire the certificate as notified.