Haryana - Apply for Income Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Applicant must visit the revenue department authorities or thasildhar to apply in person with the documents specified under required documents session.
- Link for municipal office contacts: Contact
- Please go to the respective office. Submit the completed application obtained from office along with required documents.
- Application can be obtained from this online link: Application
- Authorities after checking the attached documents and details submitted will make entries and provide you record number for reference.
- This application will be verified to generate report.
- There will be a ground level verification and scrutiny of the documents and details provided.
- Once the verification is over, applicant will be asked to come in person to cross verify the documents and will be asked to pay.
- Thaasildhaar will decide and issue the Income Certificate to the applicant.
- Applicant will get the certificate in 7 to 10 days after due verification.
- Use the following link to find the centre. Link:Haryana CSC Centers
- Please go the respective office.
- Application can be obtained from the authorities.
- Submit the complete application along with required documents to the operator in the centre.
- Operator will check the details and start to process online using the computer.
- Applicant will get the transaction ID for the application made. Please keep it safe for future reference.
- This application will be processed by the respective department as per how it will be processed in person.
- Applicant will get notification about the status on his registered mobile number provided while applying.
- Applicant has to go and meet the respective authorities with documents as instructed to get the Income certificate as per given date.
Apply Online - Haryana Apply for Income Certificate Online with Images
- To apply for income certificate online, visit the following link: Apply Online
- Please click “New user ? Register here” option to register into the portal and apply for the services.
- Enter the mandatory details and click “Validate” button
- You will get the popup box displaying the message as OTP has been to the registered mobile number and Email ID. Click “Ok” tab.
- Now enter the OTP in the appropriate textbox and click “Submit” tab.
- In this page you can find some general instructions. Please go back to the login page to continue the process of applying.
- Now enter the Login ID and Password under “SIGN IN HERE” section. Enter the verification text and click “SUBMIT” tab
- Now select “View all available services” under “Apply for services” section
- Now type the service name in the search box at the right side of the page and click on the appropriate service.
- Now complete the application form with valid details.
- Now complete the location and certificate details section. Select applicable options from the dropdown menu.
- Now click the checkbox, enter the verification text in the textbox and click “Submit” tab.
- Submit tab appears only when CIDR ID is entered.
- Now application will be processed by respective department.
- Applicant gets update of the application status in his mobile through SMS.
- Applicant shall use the application number/id to track the application through online portal.
- Please follow the page prompt to acquire the certificate as notified.
- Application form. Link for form: Application
- Identity proof.
- Self declaration from the applicant.
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by Local administration office/ Aadhar card/ Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN Card.
- Age proof (birth certificate / school certificate)
- Income Proof: Salary certificate, Income proof from competent authority, income tax return acknowledgement.
- Applicant passport size photograph.
- 2 different Gazette Officers certification(as per requirement)
- Education records duly signed
- Aadhaar card
- Land revenue receipt (in case of farmer if available).
- Affix stamp as advised by authorities if required.
Office Locations & Contacts
Director General , Urban Local Bodies, Haryana
Bays 11-14, Sector 4, Panchkula - 134112,
Ph : +91 0172-2570020
Fax : +91 2570021
Contact Link: Contact ULB.
- Applicant must be a resident of the state
- Citizen of India
- If required to produce an income certificate for any purpose is eligible.
- Authorities will provide fee details.
- During online payment fee details will be displayed
Valid up to a period of 6 months from date of issue.
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
7 to 15 days
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
You may approach the Tehsildar in your area to apply for an "Income Certificate"
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Income Certificates states the different sources of income of an individual. Income certificate is often one of the application requirements to be a beneficiary of various civic welfare schemes. This procedure provides information about how to obtain a income certificate.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.