Haryana - Online Apply Duplicate Learner Driver License
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Duplicate Learner Driver License Required Documents
- Step 2 : Please choose the following link which would take you to the below displayed screen where you have to select "Online Services" from the menu and click on "Driver License Related Services" as highlighted in “yellow”.– Apply Online Link
- Step 3 : You will be taken to a new screen where you have to select “Haryana” in the drop down menu against “Please select the State from where the service is to be taken”. Please see the below image where it’s highlighted in “yellow”.
- Step 4 : In the next window, please click “Apply Online” to select “Services on Learners License” option. Please follow the following listed screen where option are highlighted appropriately.
- Step 5 : In the next screen, please enter “Learner’s License Number” and “Date of Birth” in the textboxes that is marked in “RED”, and click “Proceed”.
- Step 6 : In the next screen fill up the necessary information in appropriate fields and click the “Submit” button in the bottom of the page.
- Step 7 : In the following screens, please update the requested information and upload required documents and submit the application.
- Step 8 : Please take printout of Acknowledgement.
- Step 9 : Take printout of the application form including Acknowledgement and go to nearest RTO office before 11:30 a.m. and submit the application to the RTO official. Authorities will advice the fee amount to be paid. On the appropriate counter pay the fees and submit the application and documents to process the application as per how the apply in person will be processed