Haryana - Obtain Duplicate Learner Driver License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for duplicate Learner Driver License in Haryana the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to.
- Please follow our “Office Locations & Contacts” section of this page to get details of the RTO offices. Link for RTO contacts: Link for contact
- Application form can be downloaded using the following link: Application forms
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented with appropriate document and fees.
- Also make sure you have all the necessary documents to process the application
- Present the completed application forms in the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online.
- In order to apply for online, please follow the link : online portal
- Please select "Online Services" from the menu and click on "Driver License Related Services".
- You will be taken to a new screen where you have to select “Haryana” in the drop down menu against “Please select the State from where the service is to be taken”.
- In the next window, please click “Apply Online” to select “Services on learners license” option
- Please enter the LLR number and Date of birth as prompted and hit Proceed to apply online by filling the prompted details process the application.
- Please take printout of Acknowledgement
- On the appointment provided date, Go to the RTO before 11:30 am to submit your documents.
- You will be directed to a counter to pay fees and submit the document set.
- Once they accept the set of documents, your request will be processed further by the authorities as per how they process as in apply in person procedure
- Learner Driver License Number
- Aadhaar Card
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
- Those who
- lost their valid LLR
- Got their LLR stolen
- Got their LLR Destructed or damaged
- For fee related information’s, please follow this link: Link for Fees
- A person who has obtained Learner’s License (LLR) may apply for Driving License after 30 days and before six months from the date of issue of Learner’s License,
- During this period of time one can apply for duplicate LLR
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- You may get your duplicate LLR on same day or within the time mentioned by the assistant road transport officer.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- A driving license is an official document that states that a person may operate one or more types of motorized vehicles, such as a motorcycle, car, truck, or a bus, on a public roadway.
- Under the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act,1988 in India, no person can drive a motor vehicle in any public place unless he holds a valid Driving License issued to him, authorizing him to drive a vehicle of that particular category.
- Driving without Driving license is an offense. Incumbent has to pay penalty
- LLR is required to apply for the permanent driving license. One need to apply for duplicate LLR if he / she lost one
Information which might help
- It is a punishable offense to drive the vehicle without a valid license
- Those who are under 18 Years are not supposed to drive
- RTO officials has the right to decide upon the issue of license
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.