Singapore - Registering or Setting up Local Company
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To Registering or Setting up Local Company, the applicant has to make the application in ACRA business filing portal or tap the following Link
- Click the “for business” and select the business entity structure (local company) and click “register now”
- The applicant to login with either with singpass app or Singpass Id number and password
- Note: If you don’t not have an account you can register by clicking on register for singpass, read the information marked 1 and 2 and agree to the terms and condition and click on register now, no the next page entry your personal information and submit. You will be issued with you Sing Pass ID number and password.
- The applicant has to necessary information and submit the required document that are mentioned in “Required Documents” section of this page.
- After submitting the documents review the application and click submit.
- The applicant has to pay the prescribed fee via credit or debit card.
- After successful payment the registration will be completed, applicant will receive a acknowledgement via e-mail or SMS.
- A copy of Applicant's NRIC
- Company name – Must be approved by the ACRA.
- Shareholders – Minimum of one.
- Directors – At least one director must reside in Singapore.
- Company Secretary – Also must be a Singapore resident.
- Paid-up capital – At least S$1
- Registered address – A physical office address is required.
Office Locations & Contacts
ACRA Corporate Office
10 Anson Road
#05-01/15 International Plaza,
Location details Link
ACRA Service Counter
Taxpayer and Business Service CentreLevel 1,
Location details Link
Tel: 6248 6028
Contact details Link
- Any person or a group who intends to register their company are eligible to make this licence.
- For 1-year registration the applicant needs to pay $115 ($15 name application fee and $100 registration fee)
- For 3-years registration $175 applicant needs to pay ($15 name application fee and $160 registration fee)
- The validity of the registration certificate is for one year or three years based on the choice of payment by the applicant.
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- The processing time of this procedure takes up to 3-7 business days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation.Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver,sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtubewidth = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instruction related to the certificate/ documents. e.g. the state office holds birth records since January 1908.
- Resident Status
- NRIC/FIN/Passport No
- Employment Pass
- Date of Birth
- Residential Address
- Residential No
- Mobile No
- Email Address
- Educational Qualifications
- Work Experience
Need for the Document
- As a newly-incorporated Singapore company, needs to purchase a Business Profile from ACRA by registering the company. This electronic report details information regarding your business, including your registration number (UEN), registration date, shareholders etc. This profile will be required to open a corporate bank account, apply for licenses and permits and check on potential business partners.
Information which might help
Enter other information’s which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.