Pasig - Obtain Police Reports (Extracts from Police Blotters)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain Police Reports (Extracts from Police Blotters) in Pasig.
- Apply for the procedure at your local police station, Monday to Friday from 8:00 in the morning till 5:00 in the afternoon (no noon break). Do not forget to bring a valid identification and your community tax certificate.
- Approach the Desk Officer and fill out a request form.
- Submit the form along with your valid identification and your community tax certificate to the Desk Officer. The Officer will record your request in the logbook and will refer you to the designated Action PNCO at the investigation Section. They will advise you to pay the fee at the treasurer's office.
- Pay the Police Blotter Extract Fee, do not forget to collect your receipt.
- Submit the OR to the Action PNCO. They will verify the record and prepare the police blotter extract. The Chief of Police will approve and sign the report.
- Action PNCO will release the document.
- Valid identification card
- Community tax certificate
Office Locations & Contacts
PNP National Headquarters
Camp General Crame
Regional Offices Contact Numbers
All interested parties
The Police Blotter Extract Fee is set by the LGU (Local Government Unit).
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Ideally the whole process will take about 3 hours to be completed, but it will still depend on how much request the police station is currently processing to determine when you will receive the report.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Following is a procedure on how you can obtain a copy of a police report (extract from police blotters).
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Pasig can be listed here.