Nigeria - Apply for Auto-Hackney Permit Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for an Auto-Hackney Permit Certificate in person, the applicant needs to visit any nearest registering authority in Nigeria.
- The address and contact details of the Driver License Centres can be found in the link below:contact link
- Visit the office and obtain an application form to be completed for obtaining an Auto-Hackney Permit Certificate from the relevant department.
- Complete the application forms with appropriate information under relevant sections. Attest it with your signature once completed.
- Once completed filling the application form, make sure that you attached all the documents listed in the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Then, submit it in person to the relevant authority at the office. Make the stipulated payment as directed by the officials.
- After submission, the application and other documents will be forwarded for examination and verification processes.
- Once the verification and validation processes are over, the application will be approved and the officials will proceed to take required steps to issue the Permit Certificate.
- When the license document is ready to be collected, the applicant will be notified by the office and the applicant can collect it by any applicable means.
- Completed application form
- Valid Driver’s license
- Certificate of Roadworthiness
- Vehicle RC/Certificate of ownership
- Receipt of application acknowledgement
- Any supporting document
Office Locations & Contacts
Federal Road Safety Corps,
No. 4, Maputo Street,
Zone 3, Wuse,
Phone: 0700- 2255- 377
Toll Free Number: 122
Email: [email protected]
Website: contact link
Contact link: contact link
- Any person in Nigeria, who wants to drive a certain weight category vehicle to carry goods within a state, can apply.
- Please contact the office regarding fees details.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Applicants are advised to complete the application form neatly and completely with absolute legibility and appropriateness to avoid rejections. Also, all the required documents must be furnished completely.
- Names, Physical and Postal Address of Applicant
- Identification number
- Contact details
- Driving License number
- Vehicle details
- Vehicle Registration number
- Banking particulars
- Payment receipt number
Need for the Document
- If you own a registered vehicle in Nigeria and you wish to carry a load exceeding the specified limit of vehicle, you must possess a Hackney Permit Certificate.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.