Hong Kong - Obtain Disability Parking Permit
This procedure provides you information on how you can obtain a Disability Parking Permit.
- The applicant must be a holder of a certificate signed by or on behalf of the Director of Health or the Hospital Authority within the meaning of the Hospital Authority Ordinance (Cap 113) stating that such person is suffering from a permanent disease or physical disability that causes him considerable difficulty in walking; and
- Disabled driver who is a holder of a learner’s / a full driving licence and being a registered owner of the vehicle with suitability modification approved by TD.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Prepare all documents you will need to submit or present when you apply for a Disability Parking Permit (see "Required Documents" section).
- Complete an application form. A link is provided under "Documents to Use" section which you can use to download the form. Note: Read the form carefully and make sure to follow the instructions.
- Submit the completed form to the Transport Department.
- Submit other required documents.
Ads by Google
- Completed application form for Disabled Person’s Parking Permit (TD464)
- Supporting Documents for Application:
- a photocopy of applicant’s identity document;
- a photocopy of Vehicle Modification Examination Certificate, if any;
- a photocopy of approval letter for exemption of vehicle licence fee; and
- other document(s), if applicable.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
The permit is valid for not more than 3 years.
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Telephone hotline: 2804 2600
Fax hotline: 2804 2652
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 41/F, Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Hong Kong Licensing Office
3/F, United Centre, 95 Queensway,
near Exit D of Admiralty MTR Station
Phone: (852) 2804 2636
Fax: (852) 2804 2599
Kowloon Licensing Office
2/F, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices,
303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon
near Exit C of Sham Shui Po MTR Station
Phone: (852) 2150 7728
Fax: (852) 2782 0153
Kwun Tong Licensing Office
5/F, Kowloon East Government Office,
12 Lei Yue Mun Road, Kowloon
near Exit D4 of Kwun Tong MTR Station
Phone: (852) 2775 6835
Fax: (852) 2348 2150
Sha Tin Licensing Office
2/F, Sha Tin Government Offices,
1 Sheung Wo Che Road, Sha Tin, New Territories
near Exit B of Sha Tin MTR Station
Phone: (852) 2606 1468
Fax: (852) 2691 1242
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (open during lunch hours)
The Offices will be closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
The Transport Department issues Disabled Person’s Parking Permit to facilitate parking of disabled driver for the purpose of:
- exemption of payment on on-street metered parking spaces;
- parking on designated disabled driver parking spaces; and
- granting half fare concession on parking charges at car park under TD’s management.
More information which might help people.