Haryana - Apply or Obtain Seed Sale Licence or Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Applicant has to get the letter head for the firm and should get required document as per our page.
- Applicant should go to the licensing officer to apply.
- Link for contact details : link AND Link Please select the link against the respective district name to reach the portal. In the given page, please select Menu “DIRECTORY > PUBLIC UTILITIES > Atal Seva Kendera” OR “DOCUMENTS > Atal Seva Kendra” option for contact details AND link
- Please collect the appropriate application form as per officer’s advice or write on a A4 sheet.
- Submit the completed application with required documents as mentioned in our required documents session.
- After accepting the application, officials will advise the amount to be remitted as per the mode (treasury challan or as acceptable).
- Applicant after remitting the mentioned amount, should provide the same to the department authority for processing.
- Applicant will get receipt for the remitted fees. Please keep the receipt and acknowledgement safe for future reference.
- This application will be processed by the respective department.
- Applicant will get intimation for inspection of premises.
- Authorities will inspect the business place and do their due diligence for the machine / other apparatus as mentioned in application by applicant.
- Once all the process yields satisfactory result, Applicant gets intimation to collect the License.
- On the said date, applicant can collect the license.
- Please follow the link to apply online: link
- In the given page, applicant has to fill in the credentials and hit “submit” to login. If you are new user, then please use register here option to register and then login.
- Once login, user will get welcome page.
- Here select apply for services option as provided on the left part of the page to select view all available services sub option.
- Please select “ License to carry on the business of a dealer in seeds” link to get the online applying page.
- User will get the online application to fill details of personal, enterprise and other required prompts and hit submit button at the bottom to initiate online application.
- Please follow the page prompt and follow the requirements to upload and payment of required fees.
- Applicant need to save the acknowledgement generated for future reference.
- This application will be processed by respective department.
- Applicant gets update of the application status in his mobile through SMS.
- Applicant shall follow the notification to get the certificate.
- GST details
- Application form.
- Company Letter head
- Rubber stamp in the company name
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- Form ‘O’ (Source Certificate)
- Site Plan with Map (Premises Verification)
- Permanent account number (PAN)
- Bank balance (as per norms)
- List of Lab equipment's
- Treasure Challan
- Mobile No
- Details of seeds handled
- Identity Proof (Voter ID, Pan Card)
- Address proof
- Location Map
- Authorization from company if any.
- Document of the shop and address proof
- Affidavit on stamp paper. (value as mentioned by department officials.)
- Establishment certificate
- Passport size Photo attested by Gazetted officer/notary
- Aadhaar Card
- An undertaking that applicant shall abide by the terms and conditions of the Seeds (control) Order, 1983
- Additional documents (If Any)
Office Locations & Contacts
Director of Agriculture,;
Krishi Bhawan, Sector 21, Panchkula
E-mail: [email protected] , [email protected]
Tel.: 0172-2571553, 2571544
Kisan Call Centre-18001801551.
Link for Contact: link
- Any person desiring to sell, stock or exhibit or distribute any seed is eligible to make an application to the licensing officer for the grant of a license.
- Advised balance on applicants account.
A license granted, shall be valid for the period specified therein, May be renewed from time to time for such period and on payment of such fee as may be prescribed.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Full Name and Address of the applicant
- Full particulars of the names of seeds to be handled
- Mobile number
Need for the Document
Seed sale license is mandatory for sale of seed.
Information which might help
- Carry all the necessary documents.
- Make a photocopy of your filled form for future reference.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.