Guam - Apply for a passport
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Find a passport agency near you.
- You must pay the expedited fee for each application submitted in person at a Passport Agency or Center.
- Appointments are required at all agencies. There is no charge to make an appointment at a passport agency, and customers should not pay anyone or any business charging for this service.
- To schedule an appointment 24/7, please call our National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778.
- Applying for a U.S. passport while outside the United States is a different process from applying for a U.S. passport while inside the United States. Although the application forms, supporting documentation, fees, and finished products are the same everywhere, each U.S. embassy and consulate has different procedures for submitting and processing your final documents. For information on how to submit an application for a U.S. passport overseas, please visit Applying Outside of the United States.
- requirements of us passport application while abroad
you must apply in person through a pre-arranged appointment. You will need to bring with you:
One U.S. passport sized (2x2 inch) photograph
If you naturalized as a citizen of a foreign country since your last passport was issued, please provide a photocopy of your foreign naturalization certificate and a statement confirming whether or not it was your intention to relinquish U.S. citizenship when you naturalized as a foreign citizen;
Applicants aged 16-17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The accompanying adult must bring government issued photo I.D
Form DS-11 Please complete the form on-line,
The non-refundable application fee for an adult U.S passport is $135.00.
You will pay the fee in person to the Cashier at the time you appear at the Embassy.
- Evidence of your citizenship
- Certified birth certificate
Born outside the us
- Submit naturalization certificate
- Certificate of citizenship
- Consular report of birth abroad or certificate of birth
- Evidence of relationship between child and parent(s) or guardian
- Passport photos
- Photocopy of the identification documents
Office Locations & Contacts
Guam Passport Office
Department of Revenue and Taxation
1240 Army Drive
Barrigada, Guam 96913
Tel. 635-7699 ext. 803, 806, 807
HOURS OF OPERATION
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
CLOSED WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS
All citizens of Guam who are American nationals are eligible for an American passport
- A$1 fee per page will be assessed for all photocopies
- The passport application fee and the execution fee are non-refundable.
- They are collected and retained by law even if a passport is not issued.
Passport are valid for 5 years and should be renewed
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Our expedited service commitment is to process your passport application within 8 business days from the time your application is received by a passport agency. This means you should receive your passport or denial letter within 3 weeks door-to-door.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
A written consent for the non applying parents/ guardian must be notarized and is valid for 90 days from the notarized date. You have 90 days from the date your passport was issued to report you have not received it in the mail. If you dont report the non receipt of your passport within 90 days you will be required to reapply and submit the full passport fee
- Applicant name
- Id no
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
- Parent/guardian id no
Need for the Document
Guam is an organized, unincorporated territory of the United States in the western Pacific Ocean. It is one of five U.S. territories with an established civilian government. Although they are governed by the United States, the territories do not have statehood status, and this lesser legal and political status sets them apart from the rest of the United States. United States passports are passports issued to citizens and non-citizen nationals of the United States of America. Since Guam is not a U.S. state, U.S. citizens residing on Guam are not allowed to vote for president and their congressional representative is a non-voting member. Guam citizens are issued with an American passport
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- Used as a proof of citizenship
- Used for identification
More information which might help people.