Guam - Apply for Learner Driver License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Licensing Office to apply for a learner's permit.
- Complete an application form.
- Submit the completed form along with all other required documents.
- Sit in and pass the Theory Test.
- Pay the relevant fee before receiving the permit.
Office Locations & Contacts
Motor Vehicle Division
Vehicle Registration Branch
Office of the Supervisor
Tel: (671) 635-7652
Driver's License Examination
Office of the Supervisor
Tel: (671) 635-7651
Administrator & MCSAP Coordinator
Tel: (671) 635-1750
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Driver's license related fees:
- Driver's License Fees for all classes: $ 25.00
- Duplicate Driver's License for all classes : $ 25.00
- Driver's License Renewal Fee:
- Three-Year License: $ 25.00
- Five-Year License : $ 45.00
- Instruction Permits for all applicable classes : $ 10.00
- Driver License Late Penalty:
- 3 year license - $5 for every 3 months not to exceed : $40.00
- Reinstatement Fee for driver's licenses that are cleared of any suspension or revocation: $ 20.00
- Out-of-Guam Processing fee for renewals or duplicates of license from Guam Driver's License not on Guam : $ 10.00
- Certification Fee - documentation substantiating status and validity of the Guam Driver's License: $10.00
- Written Test Fee for Operator, Chauffeur and Motorcycle tests in English : $ 15.00
- Foreign Language Operator Written Test Fee : $ 35.00
- Cost of Mailing - subject to adjustment for additional fees of the US Postal Service: $ 3.00
- Handbook Fee for an operator, chauffeur or motorcycle handbook: $ 5.00
- Taxi Identification Card : $ 25.00
- Graduated License Fees:
- Learner's Permit : $ 10.00
- Intermediate Driver's License : $ 10.00
- Full Licensure : $ 10.00
- Guam Photo Identification Card Fees:
- New/Renew/Replacement/Name Change: $ 25.00
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Type of license you are applying for
- Name, address, phone number
- Date of birth
- Social security no.
- Height and weight
- Eye and hair color
- Occupation, employer
- Details about organ donation
Note: Complete Part B of the form if you are a first time applicant and under the age of 18:
Need for the Document
A driving license is an official document which states that a person may operate a motorized vehicle, such as a motorcycle, car, truck or a bus, on a public roadway. This document also serves as identification and proof of age.
Before you can apply for a driving license, you will need to obtain a learner's permit first. The permit will allow you to practice driving before taking the road test.
Here is a procedure on how you can apply for a learner's permit/driver's license in Guam.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.