Ghana - Apply for Microfinance and Small Loans Scheme (MASLOC)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To avail a loan the applicant has to submit a written application to any of our District Offices nearest you, stating the loan amount and the purpose of the loan.
- You will be invited by one of the Loan Officers for preliminary assessment.
- You will be advised on best practices, MASLOCs interest rates and other information you need to know.
- Should you qualify for the loan, your loan application will be processed.
- For MFIs, MDAs, NGOs, Banks etc.- a business plan or proposal will be required.
- Micro-Finance and Small Loans Centre (MASLOC)
- 29 Third Circular Road, Cantonments
- Private Mail Bag 261
- Tel : +233 -0302- 782527, 0302-782528, 0302-782643
- Call center numbers that can be contacted : 0302-769248; 0302 782622
- Fax : +233 302-782532
- More contact information can be found under the following link : More Contact Info
List down the documents required for successfully completing the procedure. e.g. 1. Proof of child birth from the Hospital.
Office Locations & Contacts
Micro-Finance and Small Loans Centre (MASLOC)
29 Third Circular Road, Cantonments
Private Mail Bag 261
Tel : +233 -0302- 782527, 0302-782528, 0302-782643
Call center numbers that can be contacted : 0302-769248; 0302 782622
Fax : +233 302-782532
More contact information can be found under the following link : More Contact Info
Micro-credit or Group Loans :
- The Group or cooperative society membership must be between 5 and 25.
- Individuals in the groups must be between 18 and 65 years and of sound mind.
- The Group shall have common production or operational interest.
- The group shall have its own leaders mainly the Chairman and the Secretary, and with internal rules and regulations.
Small Loans :
- Applicant must be between 18 and 65 years and of sound mind.
- Must have an ongoing business venture or project.
- Must have sound knowledge and considerable experience in the business venture or project.
- Start-up projects or business must be viable and capable of generating employment.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information related to applying for Microfinance and Small Loans (MASLOC) Scheme in Ghana.
Information which might help
Enter other information which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.