Finland - Obtain Aircraft Noise Certificate
This procedure provides you information on how you can obtain an Aircraft Noise Certificate.
The certificate can only be applied for by the person who holds the aircraft registration certificate or who applies for aircraft registration.
Ads by Google
For new aircrafts: You must apply for a Noise Certificate at the same time as the certificate of airworthiness (LU3530).
Change in Ownership: A new noise certificate need not be applied for when the aircraft owner changes, provided that the aircraft remains in the same register. In this case the previous noise certificate must follow with the aircraft.
- Applicant details: Name, address, contact numbers
- Aircraft details:
- Aircraft manufacturer
- Aircraft type
- Serial number
- Maximum take-off weight (MTOW)
- Maximum landing weight (MLW)
- Noise data: Measured noise levels for the aircraft in accordance with applicable noise standards (ICAO Annex 16, Volume 1, Part 2).
- Application Form: To apply for the procedure you will need to complete an application form. A link is provided under "Documents to Use" section which will direct you to an online form. Read the instructions on the form carefully and make sure that you follow them.
- Sending your application: After filing in all the boxes marked with an asterisk (*) simply click the "Send" button.
- Attachments: Any file attachments must open with the usual software, such as Microsoft Office programmes, Adobe Acrobat, web browsers or fax/picture preview programmes. The combined size of all attachments must not exceed 10 MB. All attachments must contain the applicant's contact details and reference to the issue to which they are related.
The attachments can also be sent by fax to number 029 534 5095, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Finnish Transport Safety Agency, P.O.Box 320, FI-00101 Helsinki, Finland.
Ads by Google
List down the documents required for successfully completing the procedure. e.g. 1. Proof of child birth from the Hospital.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Finnish Transport Safety Agency
P.O.Box 320, Fi-00101 Helsinki, Finland
telephone + 358 29 534 5000
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.