Finland - Apply for Training License for Motorcycle
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to a police department to apply for a training license.
- Complete the application form.
- Submit the required documents stated below.
- Pay the application fee.
- a certificate of basic traffic and vehicle control skills
- consent of parents/guardians if the applicant is under 18
Office Locations & Contacts
To find a local police station to your area, click on the link below:
Police Contact Information: https://www.poliisi.fi/poliisi/home.nsf/www/contactus
An applicant can be granted a motorcycle training license if:
- he has a valid driving license permit
- he has participated in driving instruction for four hours, of which at least two hours have been practical on-road riding
- he has passed the theory test
- he has passed the motorcycle handling test.
- no driving bans have been imposed on the applicant in the five years preceding the date of the license decisions.
Training license for a motorcycle - 30
The training license can be granted for a maximum of 3 months and certain conditions may be imposed.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The training license must be paid for when submitting the application.
- A motorcycle should fulfill the requirements of the relevant driving license category before it can be used for the training. The details of the motorcycle will be entered on the training license.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A learner has the right to ride a motorcycle without the presence of an instructor for the purpose of obtaining a motorcycle license.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Training License for a motorcycle: https://www.poliisi.fi/poliisi/home.nsf/pages/7C7162CC51F2C254C2256C37002EBDAE?opendocument
Prices for Police Services: https://www.poliisi.fi/poliisi/home.nsf/pages/1C6E6CB545F4B16BC2257B0C0031E6F3?opendocument
More information which might help people.