Egypt - Apply for Student Government Scholarships
Egyptian scholarships have played a vital role in upgrading the educational level of the students of Egypt In these efforts Egyptian students are continuously getting benefited with diverse financial assistance for attaining growth in their career.
Egyptian Arab Republic Government Scholarship offers scholarships based on merit and need. Students interested in studying on Government scholarships in Egypt have opportunities ranging from the federally funded to those at private college and university programs. The scholarship in Egypt are Generally, reserved for students with special qualifications, such as academic, athletic or artistic talent and need of a student especially those coming from poor Families.
The Government offer students full tuition reimbursement in return for service in the area. Essentially, you may qualify for the federal money if you are willing to work for the federal government following graduation. It’s a simple 1-for-1 deal if you are willing and able to make a solid commitment.
The scholarship are awarded to the following student in the following programs, for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Higher National Diploma and National Certificate in Education.
The scholarships are awarded in the following Field(s)
- Science and technology,
- Medicine and para-medicals, science subjects with education,
- Arts and other subjects with education,
- Liberal arts/social/management sciences,
- Law, HND (science and technology).
Applicants must meet the following criteria to avail Egyptian Federal Government Scholarship.
Undergraduate, HND & NCE Scholarship
- All applicants should be registered full–time students in their second year or above in recognized State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- They should also obtain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 on a 5 point scale, or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations.
- Applicants must be registered full–time students of recognized State owned universities and
- must have a minimum of second class Honors (upper division) in 1st degrees.
Must be of the following Level of academics.
- Higher National Diploma,
- and National Certificate in Education
Ads by Google
- Federal Government Scholarship is Open for Egyptian students.
- All qualified candidates who have fully completed the prescribed application forms for the Egyptian Awards scholarship are required to attend selection interviews as scheduled by The Federal Scholarship Board, Egypt.
- Birth certificate
- Academic papers of the previous school,
- Transcript,pass slips
- Full name of applicant
- Sex, Age and marital status
- Education background
- Details of enrolling institution
- Details of applicant’s course to studied at the institution mentioned above
- Duration of course
- Commencement and end dates of study;
- Amount of tuition and other required payment;
- Bankers of the enrolling institution.
You can obtain the application forms at Coordiation office at the Ministry of Higher Education,in Egypt the form can be filled or downloaded and printed by prospective candidates for endorsement by their Head Of Department and Registrars of their institutions.
- ‣ Duly completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centers.
- ‣ Completed application forms should be accompanied with.
a) Photocopies of:
- ‣ Letter of admission to the institution;
- ‣ Current Course Registration Form;
- ‣ Student Identity Card
b) Two passport –size photographs with name fully written at the back. All qualified candidates who have fully completed the prescribed application forms for the Egyptian Awards scholarship are to attend selection interviews as scheduled.
- ‣ Application should be submitted before the interview.
- ‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the Coordiation office for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.Coordination office accepts online applications.
- ‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official site of the Ministry of Higher Education, Egypt.
Ads by Google
- Photocopies of
- Letter of admission to the institution;
- Current Course Registration Form;
- Student Identity Card b)
- Two passport –size photographs with name fully written at the back.
- Copies of previous Academic documents
- A copy of an admission letter from the institution of higher education.
- A copy of a document identifying the applicant:
- Three recent passport photographs.
- Chart of prescribed fees.
- Applications are for free of charge
- Registration is charged EGP 1000,
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Processing takes 3 months.
- Ministry of Higher Education, Egypt
101, Kasr Al-Aini Street Cairo Kairo Egypt
Tel:+202 795 2155
Tel:+202 791 1005
- Ministry of Education
Dr. Ahmed Zaki Badr
Position:Minister of Education
Address 12 Falaki Street - Cairo
Phone no. 25787644 - 27947363
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.