Egypt - Apply For Free Zone Entry Visa
Free Entry visa is granted at a immigration office and Visa is not required to countries that have no immigration control.This is obtainable at most international ports of entry and at most international land border crossings. This is distinct from not requiring a visa at all,as the visitor must still obtain the visa before they can even try to pass through immigration at the port of entry in Egypt.
Any visitor to Egypt who is under countries that have an agreement with Egypt who were granted visa-free entry or under any other conditions can apply for a free Entry visa on arrival.
Ads by Google
- Carry a genuine passport/travel document with validity beyond one year.
- On arrival fill in arrival declaration cards on arrival
- Comply with other immigration formalities including the provision of required biometric information.
- Immigration authorities at the port of arrival reserve the right of admission.
- A visitor pass for a specific duration is granted by the Immigration authorities on arrival to permit the holder stay in the country for the period granted in the pass.
- Arriving visitors should not carry or convey substances or goods prohibited by customs.
- Visitors should not overstay their visitors pass otherwise they will be subjected to a fine of U$ 50 per day and other appropriate legal action including prosecution and deportation.
- Engagement in employment on basis of visitors pass is strictly prohibited. Offenders are prosecuted.
- Dependents must also apply in their own right.
- Entry should be made only through the country’s gazetted ports of entry/exit.
- All visitors must comply with immigration legislation and other national laws of the country during their stay in Egypt.
Expatriate must provide the following in support of the application:
- Letter of introduction from relevant Free Zone Authority
- Letter of Offer of Employment from licensed Free Zone company
- Relevant credentials
- Valid International Passport (must possess a minimum of 6 months validity)
- Duly completed and signed printout of online Entry Visa application
- Evidence of Online payment
- Two (2) passport photographs
- Visit the Home page of Egyptian Immigration Portal on this website:http://www.immigration.gov.et
- Locate & click on the appropriate application form to start the process:
- Entry Visa/Freezone Application Form
- Fill the Application form; check the 'I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS FORM' check box.
- Click on 'Submit Application' button to view ‘Applicant details page’
- Click on “Proceed to Online Payment”
- Click to select Payment Currency “Pay in ” option then Click on ‘Continue’ button
- Apply Manually
- Reach the airport;
- Fill in the application form;
- Present all the necessary documents;
- Make payment; and
- Get a visa
Applicant must provide the following in support of the application
- Letter of Application from company on behalf of expatriate to Free Zone Authority indicating acceptance of Immigration Responsibility
- Duly completed Application Form
- Photocopy of ID Card (where applicable)
Ads by Google
- Proof of identity
- Proof of the Air ticket
- USD 50 for single categories of re-entry visa
- USD 100 for multiple category of re-entry visa
If you select a processing country other than Egypt, your payment must be in US Dollars
A free zone Entry Visa is valid for three years
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
The process takes about 3 days to an hour.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Mr. Nabil Fahmyimg
Address Masbero-Kornish El Nile St.Cairo
Phone no. 25749817
- Ministry of Industry and Trade
Mr. Mounir Fakhry Abdel Nour img
Address 2 Latin America St. Garden City .Cairo
Phone no. 27921193 - 27921194
- Ministry of Finance
Mr. Hany Kadry img
Address Nasr City
Phone no. 23428886 - 23428010 - 23428830
Fax 26861680 - 2686181
- Ministry of International Cooperation
Dr. Ashraf ElAraby img
Address 8 Adly St., Cairo
Phone no. 23910008-23935147-23908819
List of Egyptian Embassies in the world check here http://www.bibalex.org/bva08/Home/StaticPage.aspx?page=35&m=4
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.