Cyprus - Apply for Permanent Registration Certification of Union Citizen
This procedure provides you information related to obtaining Permanent Registration Certificate of Union Citizens in Cyprus.
- The application for the issue of a PERMANENT RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE is submitted by a Union citizen and family members also Citizens of a Member State, after a five-year period of uninterrupted legal residence in the Republic of Cyprus.
- The application for the issue of a PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD is submitted by a Union Citizen Family Members who are not citizens of a Member State, within one month after the expiration of validity of the Residence Card.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- The Application for the issue of Permanent Registration Certificate is to be made at the Civil Registry and Migration Department through the appropriate District Office of the Aliens and Immigration Unit of the Police or at the Central Offices of the Civil Registry and Migration Department.
- Following listed are the guidelines that are to be followed for this process : Guidelines
- Following link provides information related to Civil Registry and Migration Department which can help you out in contacting the respective authorities : Civil Registry and Migration Department Contact Information
- For more information contact the Civil Registry and Migration Department, 1457 Nicosia.
- Tel: 22403913
- Fax: 22804442
Ads by Google
- Two passport-sized photographs
For this application the fees payable are €80 for each person.
The validity of the residence card shall not be affected by temporary absences not exceeding six months in a year, or by absences of a longer duration for compulsory military service or by one absence of a maximum of 12 consecutive months for important reasons such as pregnancy and childbirth, serious illness, study or vocational training, or a posting in another Member State or a third country.
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Following link provides information related to Civil Registry and Migration Department which can help you out in contacting the respective authorities : Civil Registry and Migration Department Contact Information
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other information which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.