Chile - Request for Criminal Record Removal
A criminal record is a public document that proves clear evidence to the identity of a person and annotations court records.
Chilean nationals with criminal record and has met the following requirements:
- That all the entries in the criminal record are in any of the conditions for the removal of entries judicial records.
- That the sentenced is favored with the benefits of Decree Law No. 409 of 1932. This procedure, which should start in Gendarmerie of Chile, culminating in the enactment of a resolution of the Ministerial Regional Secretariat of Justice respectively, which recognizes the benefit to the person.
- Through the death of the person concerned, for which the interested enough or accompany the respective heirs death certificate
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Go to any office of the Civil Registry and Identification.
- Ask the officer for the elimination of background.
- Provide documentation and proceed according to the official information.
Ads by Google
- Proof of the date of the events that led to the sentence (must be stated in the copy of the judgment, in a police report in the court file a certification when listed in the process, or some other original document or authorized by the issuing authority)
- Certificate of Compliance issued by Gendarmerie sentence Chile or the Court, or authorized and enforceable copy of the resolution declaring the prescription of the penalty or to account for the extinction of criminal liability for any reason
- Death Certificate (in case the application is made because of the death of the person concerned)
This procedure is for free.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
- Telephone Number: 600 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registrocivil.cl/ and click on the "Offices and Times" tab.
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/
More information which might help people.