Chile - Registration of Legal Non-Profit Entities
The National Register of Legal Persons Nonprofit is a unique national registration, in which the following are inscribed: associations and foundations set up, changed, dissolved or extinguished as provided in Title XXXIII of Book I of the Civil Code; organizations functional community, neighborhood and community associations formed, changed, dissolved or extinguished pursuant to Law No. 19,418, on neighborhood associations and other community organizations; and persons nonprofit legal entities governed by special laws.
The following is the procedure on how to register a legal non-profit entity in Chile.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Obtain the grant of legal, statutory modification or dissolution through the city clerk.
- Download registration form or sub-enrollment application to register. You can download the form here: http://www.registrocivil.cl/Formularios/persona_juridica1.html.
- Bring the form and the background (through the clerk's office or in person) to any of the offices of the Civil Registry and submit for registration, change of registration or dissolution in the National Register of Legal Entities Nonprofit, as appropriate.
Ads by Google
- sub-enrollment registration form of legal persons or nonprofit
- copy of document evidencing the authority to represent the legal person is, if the act is required by the "interested"
- a certified copy of the act founding documents filed for registration or subinscribir
- copy of the document in which the municipal clerk or the relevant public body authorized to "interested" or municipal official designated to apply for registration or sub-enrollment of creation, modification, termination or dissolution is intended, in appropriate cases.
There is no fee for this procedure.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
- Telephone Number: 600 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registrocivil.cl/ and click on the "Offices and Times" tab.
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/
More information which might help people.