Chile - Register as Professional
According to Decree-Law No. 630, 1981, all persons exercising a profession, for whose performance was necessary, be enrolled in a Professional Association. People who obtain a degree in the universities, professional institutes and other entities authorized to grant them should be enrolled officially. People who received law degrees will automatically be enrolled in the Register.
All professionals are required to register.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Go to https://www.registrocivil.cl/. Click on "Online Certificate", then select and click on "Professional Certificate".
- Complete the form and follow the prompts.
- Confirm the certificate and click pay.
- A copy of the certificate will be sent to your email.
- Go to any Civil Registry and Identification office.
- Enter your title and complete the registration form.
- Attach the document attesting you hold a professional degree.
- Apply for a professional certificate.
- Your profession will appear on your identification card. It is required to be renewed for validity.
Ads by Google
- Professional degree or certificate in original or notarized photocopy granted by a university or professional institute Chileans
- Notarized photocopy of a professional degree or a certificate degree from a university or professional institute Chileans
- In the case of the professional title of Attorney, you must submit: Photocopy authorized notary title issued by the Supreme Court, or law degree certificate awarded by the Supreme Court, or copy thereof, authorized before Notary
- Certificate of a Professional Association, certifying that the person was enrolled for daily records February 7, 1981, indicating the date of affiliation to the College
- Certificate from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or notary public authorized copy thereof, stating the enrollment professional title, in the Book of Records Professional Titles, for those degrees awarded by a foreign university and whose country has Agreement with Chile on recognition of professional qualifications
- Certificate of title recognition, awarded by the University of Chile or notarized copy thereof, for the case of qualifications obtained abroad, when there Convention regulating the matter
- As for the title of doctor, awarded by foreign university must be accompanied by its title, certificate of title or authorized copy thereof and the certificate of Eunacom (Single National Knowledge Exam of Medicine, Chile)
- Certificate of Title issued by the Schools and Academies vocational Institutions of National Defense
Professional certificate - $1,050
Note: For online transaction, $210 fee is added for shipping and payment method use.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
- Telephone Number: 600 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registrocivil.cl/ and click on the "Offices and Times" tab.
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/
More information which might help people.