Chile - Obtain Certificate for Special Purpose Domestic Violence
The Law 20.066 of domestic violence , published on October 7, 2005, instructed the Civil Registry and Identification to keep a special register of persons convicted by final judgment, as perpetrators of domestic violence, as well as other resolutions that law order register.
- When the defendant is convicted, the sentence is entered in the register of convictions for domestic violence , which involves paying a fine ranging from 1/2 to 15 UTM.
Conditional suspension the issuance of the judgment:
- In this case the court, according to the background taken in view, may issue a decision which must meet the following requirements:
- That the defendant acknowledged the facts.
- They exist to suspect that history will not run similar acts in the future.
- That the offender is committed to the fulfillment of specific obligations on certain family relationships.
- Compliance with certain precautionary measures for a minimum of 6 months and maximum of one year, according to the victim.
Record certificate for special purposes-domestic violence is delivered only to the owner or a person that has a specific power to apply.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Go to any office of the Civil Registry and Identification.
- Ask the officer for the elimination of background.
- Provide appropriate documentation and information as the officer stated.
Ads by Google
- valid identity card (in good condition)
- power force
- identity of the defendant
- annotations contained in the registration
Certificate - $1,050
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
- Telephone Number: 600 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registrocivil.cl/ and click on the "Offices and Times" tab.
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/
More information which might help people.