Chile - Domain Transfer a Used Vehicle
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go in person or by proxy, at any office of the Civil Registry.
- Present the required documents.
- Cancel the amounts directed.
- An official vehicle shall make the transfer.
- contract of sale of the vehicle, duly signed by the seller and the buyer, and authorized notary
- Consensus Statement made before the Registrar and Identification
- Vehicle Bill of Sale
- invoice vehicle purchase by auction, issued by a public auctioneer
- Vehicle purchase invoice at auction customs
- Leasing Invoice (when the lessee of a vehicle leasing contract subject to exercise its purchase option)
- Deed Transfer Domain sale, exchange, donation, contribution of capital, liquidation of society or community, etc..
- Final judicial judgment, awarding or transfers the ownership of a vehicle, which shall include their personal details and the Patent Plate Single (PPU).
- Writ of Possession Effective with the certificate of registration in the land registry and inventory of the property of deceased, indicating at least Patent Single Plate he or vehicles.
- Effective Ownership Certificate, issued by the respective Regional Director of the Civil Registry, which indicates who are the heirs and he or vehicles that are part of the estate of the deceased (in case of inheritances and intestate inheritance)
Office Locations & Contacts
- Telephone Number: 600 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registrocivil.cl/ and click on the "Offices and Times" tab.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Transfer of used vehicles (including certified) - $ 21,330
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- full names of the seller or previous owner and the purchaser
- the numbers of their respective RUN or RUT
- Unique Patent Plate.
- Vehicle Identification data is transferred, which include the vehicle type, make, model, color, year of manufacture, fuel type, gross vehicle weight and engine numbers, chassis or other.
Need for the Document
The transfer of a vehicle can be made ??through authorized sales contract before a notary public and through consensus statement signed before a civil officer held in any of the offices of the Service. These documents shall contain the code and unique patent characteristics of the vehicle is transferred, the identities of the buyer and the seller or previous owner, and proof of payment of transfer tax, if applicable.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/
More information which might help people.