Cameroon - Replace Driver License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- In order to obtain a duplicate driver's license, you will need to secure a Certificate or Declaration of Loss.
- Submit the Certificate or Declaration of Loss along with your stamped application and a photocopy of the lost license or the license number in case you don't have a photocopy.
Ads by Google
- Certificate / Declaration loss
- Proof of payment of the application fee
- Completed application (stamped)
- Photocopy of the lost license or the number of the lost permit
Office Locations & Contacts
Ads by Google
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
- For class A, B, C: 10 years
- For class A, B, C, D and the license holder is 55 years old or older, and holders of class A, B, C license aged between 55-60 years: 5 years
- For class C, D, E holders who are over the age of 60: 1 year
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Ads by Google
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
In the event of theft or loss, a replacement license can be issued to the license holder. Following is a procedure on how you can replace a lost or stolen driver's license.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.