Cameroon - Planning Certificate (Building)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To obtain an planning certificate, you have to get in touch with the town hall of your local municipal office of the area where the land is located.
- An application form has to be completed and submitted with the required documents to the mayor of the municipal office.
- The mayor investigates the area that requires planning certificate and after provides a planning certificate with in 15 days.
- A copy of this certificate is sent to the owner of the land, if you are not the land owner or his agent.
- A request on administrative form stamped at the current rate.
- A site plan of the land (sketch)
- A ground plane 1/500
- Photos of the land and its direct environment
Office Locations & Contacts
You have to approach the town hall of your local municipal office of your area.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
The certificate validity period is six (6) months and one (1) year maximum.
The planning permission may be extended once for a period of six months on an application (s) months before the expiry of the validity period if the planning and administrative requirements of any applicable easements orders the land has not changed.
Documents to Use
Application form that can be used : Application Form
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The planning certificate is an information document that shows the legal status of land and rules to follow. It is important and mandatory in most real estate transactions. It is not a deed of the plot.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Following are the information that should be available in the planning certificate.
- Planning the provisions applicable to the ground.
- Administrative limitations on property rights affecting the land.
- Serving the field by the existing or planned public facilities.
It must also respond to questions posed by the applicant in the application form. As appropriate, it should say:
- Construct-ability of the land
- Opportunities to achieve a specific operation
- Surface work out remaining net when dividing a vacant lot and when a land use factor is applicable to the field
When planning certificate states that the land can be used for carrying out a particular operation, it must indicate:
- Planning the provisions to be observed regarding the siting of buildings, external appearance, dimensions and layout of their surroundings
- The legal, technical and financial resources to the completion of the transaction.
- Paperwork to first complete its implementation.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- The planning permission is an information document on planning regulations and administrative easement to which land is subject. It indicates whether, given the land laws, such land can be allocated to the construction or be used for the completion of a specific transaction. It is mandatory for any real estate transaction but is not for dealers to public services.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.