Cameroon - Laissez Passer (Temporary Travel Certificate)
This procedure provides you information about how to obtain a temporary travel certificate or passport for travelling to Cameroon.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Ads by Google
- This is a legal travel document which is issued by the Cameroon authorities is therefore issued only to a person who is not in possession of a valid Cameroon Passports and intend to leave to Cameroon.
- This document can be used as a temporary travel document.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Laissez Passer (Temporary Travel Document) can be obtained from the embassy or consulates of Cameroon from around the world. Following are list of embassies and consulates of Cameroon : Cameroon Embassies and Consulates
- Make sure you have the list of documents that are listed under the Required Documents section of this page.
- To obtain this document you will have to approach in person to your nearest Cameroon embassy or consulate.
- You will have to complete an application form that has to be submitted with the required documents.
Ads by Google
- Photocopy of a Passport
- Copy of Original or Duplicate Birth Certificate
- Copy of Registration Card or National Identity Card
- Hand Written or typed application form containing full address and contact information.
- 3 Photos with names written on back
- Copy of Permanent Residence Card
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Following are list of embassies and consulates of Cameroon : Cameroon Embassies and Consulates
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other information which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.