Cambodia - Register or Apply for a Patent
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- The application for a patent shall be filed with the Ministry in charge of industry and shall contain a request, a description, one or more claims, one or more drawings (where required), and an abstract. It shall be subject to the payment of the prescribed application fee.
- The request shall contain a petition to the effect that a patent be granted, the name of and other prescribed data concerning the applicant, the inventor and the agent, if any, and the title of the invention.Where the applicant is not the inventor, the request shall be accompanied by a statement justifying the applicant's right to the patent.
- The description shall disclose the invention in a manner sufficiently clear and complete for the invention to be carried out by a person having ordinary skill in the art, and shall, in particular, indicate the best mode known to the applicant for carrying out the invention, at the filling date or, where priority is claimed, at the priority date of the application.
- The claim or claims shall define the matter for which protection is sought. The description and the drawings may be used to interpret the claims.Claims shall be clear and concise. They shall be fully supported by the description.
- Drawings shall be required when they are necessary for the understanding of the invention.
- The abstract shall merely serve the purpose of technical information; in particular, it shall not be taken into account for the purpose of interpreting the scope of the protection.
- The applicant may, up to the time when the application is in order for grant, withdraw the application at any time during its pendency.
- Following listed are the contact and office location information that can be used for this purpose.
- Ministry of Commerce
- (113B), Phum Teuk Thia, Sangkat Teuk Thia,
- Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh,
- Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Tel : (855-23) 866 115, (555-12) 807 340, (855-12)
- 773 691, (855-11) 888 999, (855-12) 826 166
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website : http://www.cambodiaip.gov.kh
List down the documents required for successfully completing the procedure. e.g. 1. Proof of child birth from the Hospital.
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Commerce
(113B), Phum Teuk Thia, Sangkat Teuk Thia,
Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh,
Kingdom of Cambodia.
Tel : (855-23) 866 115, (555-12) 807 340, (855-12)
773 691, (855-11) 888 999, (855-12) 826 166
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.cambodiaip.gov.kh
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other information which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.