Cambodia - Apply for a Business Visa
A business visa is issued to let a foreigner visit a given country for purposes of short time businesses. Like in any other country, the business visa also known as E visa is issued for the same purposes. This visa can be obtained from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in Cambodia through authorized agencies (Cambodian embassies / consulate office / high commission in other countries) or can be obtained upon arrival in Cambodia.
Applicants who wish to visit Cambodian for purposes of short term business / work for up to a beyond not beyond one year.
Ads by Google
1. Ensure to submit a valid passport with a blank visa page;
2. A passport must be valid at least six (6) months beyond intended stay;
3. Be aware that a business visa is a single entry visa;
4. Ensure that all information submitted is correct;
5. If possible obtain visa through a visa agent because it could be easier than obtaining it yourself;
6. Applicants should know that one (1) and three (3) month extensions are also single entry;
7. Six (6) and twelve (12) month extensions permit multiple;
8. Holders of multiple entry visas may enter or leave Cambodia without invalidating the visa;
9. A business visa application cannot be submitted online;
10. A business and invitation letters should be prepared on a company letter head;
11. Always use designed entry points to enter Cambodia;
12. Do not stay in the country longer that the validity of visa;
13. Be of good character;
14. Be ready to follow laws, rules and regulations of Cambodia if visa is granted;
15. Ensure that the visa you are applying for suits the activities you would like to do while in Cambodia;
16. Be aware of prohibited and restricted imports;
17. Ensure that the funds you have are enough to take you through the period of stay in the country;
18. If traveling with children, endeavor to obtain documentary evidence of parental responsibility as it may be requested for.
19. Business letter should indicate who is financially responsible for the period of stay in the country;
20. For visas on arrival, application forms are available at the entry point (Air port or international border crossings
1.Name and address of applicant
2.Nationality, Age, Sex, and Marital status
3.Country of origin
4.Purpose of travel to Cambodia
5.Duration of stay in Cambodia
6.Travel details (flight to be used, dates of arrival and departure from Cambodia)
7.Details of host company in Cambodia (name and address)
8.Position held in the company
10.Details of people to travel with to Cambodia (number, name, address, passport details and age)
1.To apply for a Cambodian business visa, an applicant must start by identifying the nearest Cambodian issuing agency (Cambodian embassy / consulate office / high commission) in home country or any neighbouring country.
- A list of these authorized agencies can be viewed at http://embassy.goabroad.com/embassies-of/cambodia or from http://www.embassyworld.com/embassy/Cambodia/Cambodia.html
2.Go to the identified issuing agency in 1 above and find out the requirements for obtaining a Cambodian business visa;
3.Obtain a visa application form and complete it accurately. Do not forget to insert date and signature on the filled application form.
4.After filling application form, make copies of required documents and attach them to the filled form;
5.Make all necessary payments and also attach payment receipt on to the completed application form; and
6.Submit application to the office identified in 1 above.
1.When an applicant arrives at the airport or international border crossings, he / she must start by obtain an application form and complete it carefully and accurately.
2.On to the completed form, attach a passport photo;
3.Make payment and submit application form to the appointed section at the airport;
4.Also submit passport at the same section and wait for some few minutes as visa is being processed;
5.When visa is ready and affixed to the applicant’s passport, he / she is called upon to pick it.
6.Upon receiving passport, an immigration officer will take a digital photo of the applicant before he / she is leaving the airport;
7.When the photo is taken, the applicant can now leave the airport to destined place in Cambodia.
Ads by Google
1.A valid passport
2.Recent passport-size photos
3.Copy of travel ticket or itinerary
4.Business letter from applicant's company
5.Letter of invitation
6.Police clearance certificate
7.Onward/return tickets or confirmed itinerary
8.Evidence of sufficient funds for travel
9.International Certificate of Vaccination
10.Hotel Reservations (if necessary)
1.Passport with at least one page empty for the visa, and 6 months validity
2.One (1) passport sized photo
3.A pen for filling out the form
1.Business visa – $25
2.Multiple entry extension for one (1) month – US$30
3.Multiple entry extension for three (3) months – US$75
4.Multiple entry extension for six (6) months – US$145
5.Multiple entry extension for year – US$280
6.USA applicants visa fees are as below
- Business Visa Regular (7 – 10 days) – US$40
- Business Visa Rush (2 – 3 days) – US$70
- Business Visa Emergency (1 – 2 days) – US$90
1.Tourist visa – valid up to three (3) months
2.Maximum stay upon entry in the country – one (1) month
3.Renewal – one (1) month, three (3) months, six (6) months or one (1) year
1.Visa Application Form
3.Global Service Order Form (USA applicants)
- Sample application form can be viewed at http://cambodia.travisa.com/VisaInstructions.aspx?CitizenshipID=US&CountryID=KH&TravelerTypeID=BU&ResidenceID=US&PartnerID=TA
- Sample business letter and Global Service Order Form can be downloaded from *http://cambodia.travisa.com/VisaInstructions.aspx?CitizenshipID=US&CountryID=KH&TravelerTypeID=BU&ResidenceID=US&PartnerID=TA
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- Business visa normal processing – seven (7) to ten (10) days
- Visa on arrival – 20-30 minutes at the airports and international border crossings
- Visa on line – three (3) business days
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
No.3, Samdech Hun Sen Street, Sangkat Tonle Bassac,
Khan Chamcar Mon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Telephone: (855) 23 214 441, 23 216 122, 23 224 973
Fax: (855) 23 216 144, 216 141
2.Cambodian Embassies, High commissions or Consulate office.
A list is available at http://www.embassyworld.com/embassy/Cambodia/Cambodia.html or at http://embassy.goabroad.com/embassies-of/cambodia
3.The Immigration Department
5 Oknha Mean Street
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- If you are an applicant from Singapore, there is no need to obtain a visa to visit Cambodia; and an applicant from Philippine and Malaysian who would want to stay in the country for not more than one (1) month need not to obtain a visa to enter the country;
- however must have a valid passport
- Applicants from Bangladesh, Iraq, Sudan, Algeria, Sri Lanka, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan should ensure that they have a visa before traveling to Cambodian because they cannot obtain visas on arrival.
1.Additional revenue is received through taxation;
2.New skills and technology are introduced in the country;
3.It introduces a variety of new goods and services on the local market.
More information which might help people.