Bulgaria - Register as UnEmployed
Every Bulgarian citizen, and every citizen of another country - member of the European Union or another country - party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation, who seeks work can be registered at the Directorate “Bureau of Employment”.
Person must register with “Bureau of Employment” within 7 days of termination of employment. In order to receive unemployment benefits one must have at least nine months continuous employment of the last 15 months.
Ads by Google
Registration of job seekers is done personally.
- Full name;
- employment history;
- training and courses;
- date and place of birth;
- personal identification number;
- marital status ;
Job seekers can register in one of the following groups:
- employees who wish to change jobs;
- students who wish to work in their free time;
- persons who have acquired the right to pension and age;
- persons who have acquired the right to professional pension for early retirement that do not work;
Registered at the "Bureau of Employment" unemployed can use the following services:
- information about vacant jobs;
- information on programs and measures for the preservation and promotion of employment;
- Mediation for information and employment;
- psychological support
- adult education programs registration;
- inclusion in programs and measures for employment and training;
- scholarship, means of transport and accommodation for the duration of the training.
Within one month of registration, the unemployed can make an individual action plan / post assessment of the opportunities for employment /. The action plan includes specific measures and services that aim to achieve the employment opportunities of the unemployed person. It is produced by the labor broker and agreed with the person. The action plan is in writing.
Unemployed persons are required:
- with written notice registered job seekers are required to report to the call by the "Bureau of Employment" on the appointed day and time;
- All job seekers are required to notify the Directorate "Bureau of Employment" in case of their registered status change.
Ads by Google
- identity document;
- evidence of formal education and / or training
- documents that certify employment history or self employed.
- Application- declaration established in a form approved by the Executive Director of the Employment Bureau.
- document issued by the municipality to register current address / if this address is different from the address on your ID card
- certificate from the Territorial Expert Medical Commission / National Expert Medical Commission - for people with permanent disability;
- other documents – in case they are needed and / or a written declaration of authentication other circumstances.
There is no fee to register as an unemployed.
The registration is terminated in case of employment.Those that start work should notify the Bureau of Employment within 7 calendar days.
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
You are registered as an unemployed immediately after you submit the required documents.
The addresses and contact info of the Bureau of Employment can be found here: http://www.kabinata.com/index.php?objid=194
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- In case of change of a registered permanent and / or current address within 7 calendar days, the person must submit an application-declaration form and must present evidence of a new permanent and / or current address.
- Jobseekers registered in the Directorate "Bureau of Employment" can obtain a certificate to authenticate the registration at their request.
You can receive unemployment benefits if you are registered with the Bureau of Employment.
More information which might help people.