Bulgaria - Obtain a Certificate of Paid Taxes and Insurance
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
You can submit a request in each territorial directorate of the National Revenue Agency. The request shall be submitted in writing. You can send it electronically or by certified or registered postal operator. The prepare documents can be obtained:
- by authorized person-with letter of attorney
Upon receipt of the document prepared, you must carry your identity card.
- Revenue authority shall check the database for the amount of taxes paid and benefits from the entity.
- In the presence of information on the form of the certificate shall be filled in the credentials of the subject and the findings of the inspection.
- In the absence of grounds for issuing the certificate is issued refusal, which is given to the person. The refusal shall be a reasoned decision which is reported within 7 days of its issuance. The decision shall state in what time and to whom, the same can be appealed.
You can apply online for certificate for paid taxes and insurance through the Electronic Services of National Revenue Agency website:
The receipt however shall be done in person.
- Request for issuance of documents
- identity card
Office Locations & Contacts
You can find the office locations and contact information of each regional directorate of the National Revenue Agency where you can obtain a certificate of paid taxes and insurance in the link below:
- Foreign nationals - individuals and companies wishing to obtain a certificate of declared earnings and taxes paid.
- Bulgarian citizens and legal entities that pay taxes and insurance.
The National Revenue Agency does not collect fees for the issuance and authentication of documents and certificates.
The issued certificate is valid around the date of issuance.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- Certificate shall be issued within seven days of receipt of the request.
- 14 - days of receipt of the application if it was submitted at incompetent regional directorate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Competent authorities: Responsible for issuing the document is the territorial directorate of the National Revenue Agency at:
- Permanent address for individuals and sole traders;
- registration location (for other entities)
- For medium taxpayers and insurers - in the Directorate "Average taxpayers and insurers."
- Large taxpayers and insurers - in the territorial directorate "Large Taxpayers and Insurers";
- name / company name
- personal identification number or BULSTAD number
- permanent address / address for correspondence
Need for the Document
Certificate of Paid Taxes and Insurance certifies the amount and type of paid taxes and insurance. It also verifies the facts and circumstances available in the information system of the National Revenue Agency (NRA).
Information which might help
Revenue authorities are not allowed to refuse to accept your request if you signed and filed correctly- your credentials- name / company name, personal identification number or BULSTAD number, permanent address / address for correspondence.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
The certificate can be used by foreign citizens to continue the stay in the Republic of Bulgaria.
More information which might help people.