Bahamas - Renew Medical Council License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Download and complete form.
- Submit completed form with the prescribed fee and supporting documents to the Health Professions Council.
- All non-Bahamians must submit a current work permit or contract along with their application. (Only a notarized copy will be accepted if the original cannot be presented for verification.)
Application Form for renewal of license of medical practitioners:
Original or notarized copies of any qualifications you obtained since the last license renewal.
Office Locations & Contacts
The Bahamas Medical Council
Delancy Street (opposite Ministry of Health exit gate)
P.O. Box N-9802
Tel. (242) 326-0553
Persons must be registered medical practitioners.
- BS$210.00 ($200.00 application fee, and $10 license identification fee).
- BS$35 (replacement fee if lost).
December 31st of current year to January 31st of the new year.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Full Name
- Telephone (Residence and Practice)
- Current Address (Residence and Practice)
- Office Street Address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
Need for the Document
A one-time registration fee and an annual license fee are required of relevant health practitioners. All persons registered are eligible for a license that confirms them as a fully licensed medical practitioner, upon payment of $200 fee. The license is valid for one year and should be renewed.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.