Bahamas - Apply to Teach at Summer Youth Programme
This procedure provides you information about how to register yourself to Teach in the Summer Youth Programme in The Bahamas. The Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture uses this as an opportunity to provide employment opportunities for suitable persons during the summer period. Persons interested in a teaching or supervisor position must apply to the Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture.
The applicant must fill out and submit the application form to the Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture. Family Island applicants may submit forms to the Family Island administrator. Be sure to identify the summer programme you wish to be employed in.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Interested persons may collect application forms at the Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture, or can be downloaded from the following link : Application forms
- The applicant must fill out and submit the application form to the Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture. Family Island applicants may submit forms to the Family Island administrator. Be sure to identify the summer programme you wish to be employed in.
- All applications are reviewed before being passed to the relevant department responsible for the summer programme selected.
- The Department will review the application to ensure an appropriate match between skill required and personnel is achieved.
- Suitable candidates will be short listed and may be may be contacted to attend an interview.
- The Department will contact successful candidate to inform them of their reporting officer as well as the start date and location of the summer programme where they will be employed.
- MINISTRY OF YOUTH, SPORTS & CULTURE,
- THOMPSON BLVD
- P. O. Box N-3913
- NASSAU, BAHAMAS
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.bahamas.gov.bs
Ads by Google
List down the documents required for successfully completing the procedure. e.g. 1. Proof of child birth from the Hospital.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Application forms that can be used : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
MINISTRY OF YOUTH, SPORTS & CULTURE,
P. O. Box N-3913
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : http://www.bahamas.gov.bs
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other information which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.