Bahamas - Apply for Spouse Resident Permit (License)
This procedure provides you information about how to obtain a Spouse Resident Permit in Bahamas.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- To apply for a Spouse Resident Permit, applicant has to approach the IMMIGRATION, DEPARTMENT OF HEADQUARTERS.
- Please make sure you have all the documents that are listed under Required Documents section of this page.
- To apply for the permit, please approach or contact the following address which should provide enough information.
- IMMIGRATION, DEPARTMENT OF HEADQUARTERS
- HAWKINS HILL
- P. O. Box N-831
- NASSAU, BAHAMAS
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ads by Google
- COVER LETTER REQUEST FROM BAHAMIAN SPOUSE addressed to the Director of Immigration.
- Completed application Form II
- Death certificate/divorce decree (if applicable)
- Certified English translation, and original of all foreign documents with $4.00 Bahamian postage stamps attached to each.
- Two (2) passport size photographs with name printed on the reverse side.
- A photocopy of the information page(s) of applicant’s passport
- A photocopy of the information page(s) of spouse’s passport
- An original certified copy of the marriage certificate
- A certified copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A police certificate covering five years of residence, dated not earlier than six (6) months prior to the submission of the application
- A medical certificate, dated not earlier than thirty (30) days prior to the submission of the application.
$100.00 PROCESSING FEE / money order payable to the Public Treasury.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Application forms that can be used : Application Form
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
IMMIGRATION, DEPARTMENT OF HEADQUARTERS
P. O. Box N-831
E-mail : email@example.com
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other information which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.