Bahamas - Apply for Seafood Buying Station License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
For a new license:
- Complete and submit relevant application form.
- Submit prerequisite documentation.
- Undergo buying station inspection by the Department of Marine Resources.
- Pay relevant fee upon approval.
For a renewal license:
- The applicant must indicate and submit any revised documentation if there have been changes to their previously submitted documents.
Application Form for seafood buying station license:
- Completed Application Form.
- Valid Business License.
- Standard Operating Procedure Document.
- Scaled drawing of the plant layout.
- Valid Health Certificate.
Office Locations & Contacts
Department of Marine Resources
East Bay Street
P.O. Box N-3028
Nassau, New Providence
Tel. (242) 393-1777
Fax. (242) 393-0238
Contact Information for Family Islands:
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
BS$100.00 per year
The license is valid for one year (Jan 1st to December 31st)
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Five business days, once application and prerequisite documents are complete, and the facility meets the documented standards.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of Applicant
- Type of license requested
- Source of potable water
- List additional documentation accompanying application
Need for the Document
Persons wishing to buy and store seafood product can do so with a seafood buying station license.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.