Bahamas - Apply for Lost Driver License
A driver license is very important so it if you lost it, you must secure for another one. The following procedures on how to apply for a lost driver's license is shown below.
Applicant must be a previous holder of a driver license.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Driver's License Number
- Issue Date and Expiry Date
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Residential Address
- National Insurance Number
- Passport Number and Expiration Number
- Obtain a police report from the nearest police station.
- Complete a Research Application Form.
- Submit a completed Application Form along with the police report to the Drivers License Research Unit Clerk.
- The Clerk will research the Driver's license.
- Following the research process, the Clerk will submit the information for duplication (if valid) or renewal of the license.
Application form link: http://forms.bahamas.gov.bs/documents/RTD_LOST%20DRIVERS%20LICENCE%20FORM.pdf
Ads by Google
- Completed Research Application Form
- National Insurance Card
- Police Report
- Non-Bahamians should present Passport, documents permitting them to reside in The Bahamas and issued by the Immigration Department, via Work Permit, Residency Spouse Certificate or Residency to reside.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Road Traffic, Department Of
Clarence Bain Building
(242) - 325-3323
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.