Bahamas - Apply for License to Operate a Captive Marine Mammal
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Complete the relevant application form.
- Submit completed application form, along with the required supporting documents, to the Department of Marine Resources.
- Upon approval of the application, the applicant will be requested to pay the required fee.
- Permit will then be issued to the applicant.
Application Form for license to operate a captive marine mammal:
Completed Application Form
Office Locations & Contacts
Department of Marine Resources
East Bay Street
P.O. Box N-3028
Tel. (242) 393-1777
Fax. (242) 393-0238
And Family Islands Contact Information:
- Possession of a facility that meets the requirements detailed in the Marine Mammal (Facilities) Regulations.
- Ability to demonstrate possession of the resources (financial and manpower), to operate the facility in accordance with the Marine Mammal Regulations.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Five to ten business days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of Applicant
- Address and Telephone Number
- Nationality (applicant), Beneficiary of Owners (company)
- Location of Facility
- Description of Facility
- Details on Captive Dolphins
- Proposed Professional or managerial staff of facility
- Description of Proposed programmes
Need for the Document
A License to Operate a Captive Marine Mammal Facility certifies that the operators of a Captive Marine Mammal Facility has been deemed adequate to hold live specimens of marine mammals in The Bahamas.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.