Bahamas - Apply for Lease of Agricultural Crown Land
This procedure provides you information about leasing of Agricultural Crown Land in The Bahamas.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- To apply for lease of Agricultural Crown Land, the applicant has to submit a business plan, explaining the use of the land to the offices in the address provided below.
- Application form attached in the following link can be used : Application form
- An acknowledgement letter for receipt of their application will be issued to the applicant.
- The applicant will then receive a Letter of Offer and requested to submit a Survey Plan and Description of the Land along with a non-refundable fee.
Note: Family Island residents should apply to The Resident Extension Officers (where applicable) or the Family Island Administrator for this service.
- Office of the Permanent Secretary
- Ministry of Agriculture and Marine Resources
- 3rd Floor, Levy Building
- East Bay Street
- P.O. Box 3028
- Nassau, New Providence
- The Bahamas
- Tel. (242) 325-7502
- Fax. (242) 325-3960/325-1767
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, Except on Public Holidays
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.bahamas.gov.bs
Ads by Google
List down the documents required for successfully completing the procedure. e.g. 1. Proof of child birth from the Hospital.
A non-refundable fee of BS$50.00 and Rental Fees of BS$25 per acre must be paid along with the Survey Plan and Description of the Land.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Application form that can be used : Application form
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Office of the Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Agriculture and Marine Resources
3rd Floor, Levy Building
East Bay Street
P.O. Box 3028
Nassau, New Providence
Tel. (242) 325-7502
Fax. (242) 325-3960/325-1767
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, Except on Public Holidays
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : http://www.bahamas.gov.bs
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other information which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.