Bahamas - Apply for Certified Youth Leader
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for a Youth Leader Certification the applicant can collect the application forms at the Division of Youth or can be downloaded from the following link : Application forms
- The applicant must fill out and submit the application form, along with supporting documents, to the Division of Youth.
- The Division of Youth will then acknowledge receipt of the application for a Youth Leaders by phone writing.
- The Department of Youth then inform applicant of the orientation date and the start date of the programme.
- At the successful completion of the Youth Leaders Certification programme participants received a certificate of completion.
- National Photo ID (Passport)
- A letter of recommendation from your organisation must accompany the application
Office Locations & Contacts
MINISTRY OF YOUTH, SPORTS & CULTURE,
P. O. Box N-3913
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.bahamas.gov.bs
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
There is a non-refundable registration fee of $25.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Application form that can be used : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other information which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.