Bahamas - Apply for Air Operators Licenses or Permits
This application assist in minimizing delays and facilitate the renewal process for licenses and permits by Bahamian operators and air carriers.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Application Form for Air Operator License/Permit link:
Ads by Google
- Approval from Flight Standards for annual technical assessment for each aircraft in fleet
- Operators/Carriers Operations Manual and annual revision amendments.
- An affidavit verifying no outstanding violations, accidents,incidents or occurrence for last fiscal period
- Confirmation letter and receipt from Department of Civil Aviation indicating no outstanding debt to the Department for services, permits and licenses
- Any changes in the beneficial owners of the operator and or carrier
- Names and date of birth of all pilots, qualifications, last proficiency check, all pilot licenses and current medical certificate.
- Copy of operations balance sheet for last fiscal period and bank reference letter
- Business license or receipt
- Current Certificate of Insurance
- A copy of the current Operator's License
- Quarterly reports on passengers transported within the Bahamas
- Approval for FAA Maintenance Programme and Minimum Equipment List pursuant to FAR 129.14 for US registered aircraft
- Lists of all aircraft authorized by the Minister
B$500.00 per annum
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Civil Aviation, Department of
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.