Argentina - Obtain a Blue Card (Permit to drive a vehicle)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Gather all documents you will need to present or submit to apply for the procedure.
- Fill out the request form.
- Submit the form along with your identification (DNI, LC or LE).
- Pay all necessary fees.
- Your Blue Card will be available for pick up 2 working days after you have submitted your request. The card will be issued upon presentation of the payment receipt.
- Form "02". Indicate under the "Remarks" section: Cdula de identificacin para autorizado a conducir (Identity Card - Authorization to drive)
- DNI, LC, LE of the applicant.
- For agents: Form "59"
Office Locations & Contacts
DIR. NAC. DE LOS REGISTROS NACIONALES DE LA PROPIEDAD DEL AUTOMOTOR Y CRDITOS PRENDARIOS - DNRPA
(National Registry of Motor Vehicles of Argentina)
1414 AJW C
Subway: Line B (Malabia - O. Pugliese)
Buses: 15, 34, 55, 65, 71, 76, 127, 166, 168
The applicant or the applicant's proxy/agent may apply for the procedure.
- Fees are paid when you file your petition and not when your petition is granted.
- The fees can be paid in cash or through VISA Electron or Maestro card.
Blue Cards does not expire.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Blue cards are obtain from the records section of DNRPA where the vehicle is registered.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A third party needs to have a Blue Card to be able to drive a vehicle not belonging to him or her. However, you do not need to request authorization to drive a vehicle, if the green card is in effect. Following are procedures on how you can obtain a Blue Card.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- DNRPA Website:
More information which might help people.