Argentina - Apply for New Passport
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Apply personally for a New Electronic Passport on the same digital offices and Quick Documentation Centers nationwide.
- Present and submit the documents required.
- Complete your application. Have your biometrics taken.
- Pay the fee.
The new ePassport is delivered to the address of the owner, within 15 days of being processed in digital offices or Quick Documentation Centres across the country.
- Display the national identity, Civic Book or Book of Enrollment in effect.
Argentine minors and / or who have not made the DNI mandatory update to reach 14 years
- Display the national identity.
- Attend accompanied by increased exercising parental authority, who must show their National Identity, Civic Book or Book of Enrollment in effect.
- Birth Certificate (CNA) or death certificate, or adoption if applicable.
- Should not be accompanied by a greater than exercising parental authority, custody or guardianship, who shall record their exercise express, certified copy shall be filed Judicial authorization or power of attorney notary public, from which arises the permission or consent.
Office Locations & Contacts
For Office Locations, click on this link: http://www.mininterior.gov.ar/pasaporte/tramite.php
New ePassport - $400
The New Electronic Passport is valid for 10 years.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The New Electronic Passport is issued by the National Registry of Persons, under the Ministry of Interior and Transportation, as well as the new DNI.
- The only prerequisite for all who wish to arrange a new passport is submitted with the Electronic National Identity, Civic Book Draft registration or that you have.
- Do not accept the intervention of intermediaries, agents or third parties that fool you. All transactions are personal and you should not pay any other amounts to third parties, before or after the taking of proceedings in an office enabled.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A passport is an official document issued by the government for the purpose of traveling abroad.
The Ministry of Interior and Transport, through the National Registry of Persons, worked for the last year in the developments that led to the Argentine State to issue a New Electronic Passport, so that Argentina as the group of states that are to the forefront of issuing travel documents worldwide.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Apply for New Argentine Passport: http://www.mininterior.gov.ar/pasaporte/
More information which might help people.