Antipolo - Obtain a Business Permit (Mayor Permit)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Procedure - Apply via Agent
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain a Business Permit (Mayor Permit) in Antipolo.
- Here are the procedures on how you can apply for a Mayor's Permit or Business Permit in the Philippines. First thing you need to do is check the 'Required Documents' section and prepare all the documents you will need to submit when you apply for a business permit. Bring the original and a photocopy of all of your documents. For the Community Tax Certificate (CTC) you can apply for one at the city hall or from your local barangay. To know more about how you can secure a CTC you can click this link - Philippines - Obtain a Community Tax Certificate (Cedula).
- Complete an application form. The form is available at the Business Permit Office. Important: See if you can download the form online. Please note that there's no central form for this procedure. Each local government uses their own form. They also have their own way of processing applications. Some LGUs still requires their applicants to come in to the city hall to process their application. While some LGUs like the City of Manila and Quezon City, set up a website/app where their residents can apply for transactions without the need to go to the city hall. It is very important that you check first your LGUs website for any announcement regarding their "new normal policies". Due to the threat of coronavirus most offices implement health protocols when it comes with accepting visitors or walk in applicants. You may be asked to book an appointment first. Use the link under 'Office Locations & Contacts' section to search for your local city government's contact information and website.
- Submit the completed application form together with all the required documents to the Business Permit Office (BP). The BP personnel will check your documents, encode the business transaction form details and compute the business permit fee. The BP personnel will also issue a computer generated Business Identification Number (BIN) slip to the applicant.
- Proceed to the License Division of the City Treasurers Office for computation and assessment of Business Tax and Regulatory Fees. Present the issued Business Identification Number to the licensing officer on duty. The licensing officer will then compute and generate the License and Regulatory Fees Form which shall be then issued to the applicant.
- Pay the license and regulatory fees. The cashier will validate the LRF Form which shall serve as the Official Receipt.
- Go back to the Business Permit Office. After verifying the Official Receipt, a personnel will generate the Business Permit and it will be released to the applicant after it was signed by the BP Director.
Apply through Agent(There may be an additional cost involved with this process). Agent Disclaimer
Please fill the following form, so an agent will get in-touch with you: Request Form
- Completed application form (usually in 3 sets)
- Original Barangay Clearance
- DTI Business Name Certificate (Single Proprietor)
- Certificate of SEC Registration / Articles of Incorporation (for Corporation) / Articles of Partnership (for Partnership)
- Public Liability Insurance (for Restaurants, Cinemas, Malls, etc.)
- Authorization Letter of owner with ID
- Lessor’s Permit (If Renting)
- Tax Declaration of Property (If Owned)
- CTC (Community Tax Certificate-CEDULA)
- Some businesses may be asked to submit additional documents like BSP Certificate of Registration or Authority to Operate for banks, or BFAD License to Operate for drugstores. The documents vary depending on the line of business. Do check your local government's website to know more.
- Bring the original and a photocopy of all of your documents.
Office Locations & Contacts
City Government of Antipolo
M.L Quezon cor. Carigma St., Brgy. San Roque
Antipolo City, Province of Rizal
Anyone who would like to put up a business in a specific location.
Fees vary and it will be computed by your city's/province's License and Permit Division.
Business permits are only valid for one calendar year (until December 31). It must be renewed within the first 20 days of the following year.
Documents to Use
- Mayor's / Business Permit Application Forms are available at your local Business Permits and Licensing Department. Some LGUs made their form available for download through their website.
- You can do a quick search online to see if you can download and complete the application form ahead of your visit. Note: Use link provided under 'Office Locations & Contacts' section to search for your local government's contact information and website.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
It may take 1 to 3 working days to process your application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Business permit or Mayor's Permit is obtained from the city or municipality where you will conduct your business. Securing of business permit from the Mayors Office can only be done after the registration of your business with the Department of Trade and Industry or DTI (for single proprietorship) and with the Securities and Exchange Commission or SEC (for partnership and corporation).
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Before commencing your business in the Philippines, you need to secure a Business permit or Mayors permit, as it is commonly called, from your local government where your business is located.
- Business permits are issued to ensure the payment of the taxes and related fees to the city, as well as to regulate business activities for security, sanitary, safety and propriety purposes.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Department of Interior and Local Government
More information which might help people in Antipolo can be listed here.