Algeria - Apply for a Travel Permit for Minors
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Fill in the application form.
- The applicant must present his identity card along with the "livret de famille" or the birth certificate.
- The father must be present when the Notorized Parental Authorization for Travel is issued. In case the father is deceased or both parents are deceased, the presence of a parent or the guardian is required to during the issuance of the parental travel authorization.
Minor children with divorced or separated parents or under the care of their mother who won full custody are exempted from the paternal travel authorization requirement.
The mother of the minor, upon leaving the Algerian territory must present the following documents:
- Her residence card
- Copy of the custody document
- Any documents showing the legal presence of the child abroad (residence or school attendance certificate)
- Family booklet (livret de famille ) or other document showing the family ties.
- Completed application form
- The Original and a copy of the Full Birth Certificate of the minor or the parents' Family book
- Father's Identification (Consular Card or Passport)
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Address: 06 rue Promontory, Plateau Annassers, Kouba, 16000, Algiers, Algeria.
Telephone: +213 21 50 45 45
Fax: +213 21 50 41 41
- Minor, Algerian Citizen
This document is not necessary when the minor�s parents are divorced or separated, provided that:
- The minor resides abroad with his/her mother.
- The mother holds a Court Order for full custody of the child, which must be presented by the mother to the authorities when leaving Algeria.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
The travel permit for minors or Notorized Parental Authorization for Travel is only valid for 3 months.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The father of the child will be the one to apply to obtain this document.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Algerian Authorities at any border Control Point (including Airports, Ports or Land Borders) requires an Algerian minor traveling alone or with his/her mother to possess a Notorized Parental Authorization for Travel to be allowed to travel. This document is to be applied for by the father of the minor.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Algeria:
More information which might help people.