Algeria - Apply for a Tourist Visa
A visa is a document stating that a person is authorized to enter or leave the territory for which it was issued, subject to permission granted by the immigration official at the time of actual entry.
The authorization may be a document, but it is commonly in a form of a stamp endorsed in the applicant's passport (or passport-replacing document).
Following are procedure on how to apply for a tourist visa.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Fill in the Visa Application Form
- Submit form along with all the required documents.
Ads by Google
- Passport that remains to be valid for more than six months.
- Completed Visa application form, three (3) copies, properly completed and signed,
- Three photographs, recent, well run,
- A letter of invitation or proof of accommodation, including name, relationship and address during the stay in Algeria. The signing of the host must be authenticated by the commune of residence.
- Or, a letter prepared by a firm booking hotel in Algeria and the whole duration of stay.
Contact the Algerian Embassy in your area for any additional documents you will be asked to submit.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
List of countries not subjected to the visa requirement:
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Algeria:
More information which might help people.