West Bengal - Apply for Duplicate Ration Card
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
If the Original Ration card is Totally Damaged, stolen,Lost or Misplaced, we can go for Duplicate Ration Card.
- Applicant has to approach the FCS & CA authority of the District/Sub-Division(C)
- Application Form: IX-R should be obtained from the concerned office or can be downloaded from the Link: Link
- Applicant should write the reason in white paper as a letter whether Ration card is damaged or misplaced. If misplaced or stolen you should attach the copy of police report.
- Please make sure you have all the documents listed in the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Fill the application with required information and attached with required documents.
- After verifying the application submitted along with the attached documents the officers will make entries and give you the registration number for the reference.
- As per authority’s notification you can get Duplicate Ration card after internal processing.
- Application form.
- Remains of ration card if damaged or torned
- ID Proof.
- Address proof.
- Aadhar card.
- Passport size photo.
- Rent receipt.
- Police Report if stolen
Office Locations & Contacts
- The applicant must have a valid ration card.
- The applicant must be the resident of West Bengal
- Applicant who lost their ration card or the ration card is damaged or stolen can apply
Fee information can be obtained directly from the respective office while applying.
- Validity remains same
- Usually Family identity card is valid for lifetime and will be renewed in 5 years or based on announcement.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes about 15 days to complete the process.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Take the original documents along with the copy of the documents.
- Applicant name.
- Address details.
- Type of card
- Ration card No
- Details of Village,Panchayat,PIN code.
- Contact No
Need for the Document
- Ration card is a mandatory documents for all individuals in India.
- Ration card is necessary to apply for passport,PAN Card etc.
Information which might help
The ration card in different states is classified according to the classification prescribed by the government.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- While having Ration card we can get government schemes benefits announced by the government.
- Ration cards are authorized documents issued by the Government authority for obtaining benefits under PDS.
More information which might help people.