West Bengal - Apply for Demarcation of Land
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Apply in Person
- The applicant has to visit Land & Land Reform department Office for his land to apply in person. Link for contact details : Link for details and Contact Link
- Complete the application form obtained from the office on your visit. Form can also be downloaded using the link: Form Link
- Submit the form and documents to the right authority and pay the advised fees to initiate the processing.
- Applicant will receive a transaction id on the mobile number provided. This transaction number will be useful to track the application status
- This request will then reach the Thaasildhaar for verification and to get his report.
- Thasildhaar will do ground level verification by his VAO and RI.
- Based on the verification details, Thasildhaar will give final report for the request.
- If the results are satisfactory, applicant will get the certificate
- Application in Form 1A.: Link for form
- Copy of current R-o-R (in the form of a Khatian or Parcha).
- Any other documents as required by the Collector.
- Affidavit / Notary stating that the applicant is owner of the land
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Land documents (should get attestation in all copies from Gazette Officer)
- Recent copy of Form F and Map
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
- The Director of Land Records and Survey,
Survey Building,Gopal Nagar Road,
Kolkotta - 700027, West Bengal.
Land Line : 2253 – 5092 / 6302, 2253 - 5144
Email ID: email@example.com
Link for contact: Link for details
You are eligible to apply for Demarcation of land if you own a land in your name
- Authorities will provide fee information.
- Fee differs with the place of the land
Demarcation is valid for the land till it is further subdivided or divided for the purpose of sale / for the purpose of partition
Documents to Use
Recent copy of Form F and Map.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Maximum 45 Days
West Bengal - Apply For Demarcation Of Land
You can apply for Demarcation of Land by approaching the concerned Tehsildar in your area.
Land demarcation includes
- The alteration of the boundaries of land
- The division of land into at least two or more allotments
- Large scale developments containing numerous allotments
- Name of the Land Owner
- Land Registration Number
Need for the Document
- Demarcation is the act of creating a boundary around a place, in this procedure it's land demarcation.
- The land demarcation rules covers rural swathes of Bengal, municipality areas which do not fall under the KMDA and lastly the KMDA areas.
- The fees has been structured under three broad heads —
- agricultural land
- non-agricultural and non-commercial land or homestead land
- commercial land.
- The determination, measurement and record of a boundary for a land requested by its owner for…
- Encroachment of other land owners
- Sale of his or her portion
- Fencing or to make compound wall
Information which might help
- Demarcation is essential to sell a land
- Whenever there is a quarrel or doubt in boundary of land between neighbors – one can approach VAO office to settle amicably.
- It is advisable to keep the mark stone provided by surveyor after measuring
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.