Difference between revisions of "Warangal - Apply Subsidy for Solar Water Heating System"
(Created page with "==Procedure== <br>This procedure explains various ways to Apply Subsidy for Solar Water Heating System in Warangal.<br><br> '''Apply In-Person'''<br> #This subsidy shall be c...")
Latest revision as of 07:29, 1 July 2020
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply Subsidy for Solar Water Heating System in Warangal.
- This subsidy shall be claimed with the respective state energy development agency. Applicant shall apply in person with the respective authorities posted in the respective state department office in each district of the state.
- Go to the Warangal State Renewable Energy Development Corporation Ltd., (TSREDCO)
- Link for contact details link
- Applicant shall submit the application form (obtained from department or in writing as advised by officials)
- Officials after accepting the application will check for relevant details. If all are in place, It will be processed further.
- After completing all the verification process the customers will be provided subsidy.
The following documents have to be submitted in original to state government agency, duly signed by the customer & agency in order to claim subsidy:
- Application for the Installation of Solar Water Heating System under the Subsidy Scheme with following details.
- Name of Applicant/Institution/Organization
- Place of installation
- Type of system installed
- Date of commissioning of the system
- Name and address of the MNRE approved manufacturer.
- Certificate from the Authorized Proprietor / Manufacturer / Beneficiary
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank account details of the applicant or the agency as applicable
- Note: Applications with Incomplete details/documents will be rejected out rightly
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Block-14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003,
India. Fax: +91-11-24361298
Contact link : contact link
Regd. Office Cum Corporate Office,
D.No. 6-2-910, Visvesvaraya Bhavan,
The Institution of Engineers Building, Khairatabad,
Hyderabad - 500 004. Telangana State, India
Tel Nos. 040 - 2320 1502, 2320 1503, Fax No. 040 - 2320 1504
Link for contact: Link for Contacts
- Only individuals, group of individuals, Self Help Groups (SHGs), JLGs (Joint Liability Groups), Non Government Organizations (NGOs) and Farmers club are eligible for subsidy.
- Private/Public Limited Companies are not eligible for this subsidy.
- In order to avail subsidy from the Department of Science and Technology the agency has to be on the Rate Contract of the Department..
- The manufacturer/supplier should be a MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy) approved manufacturer/supplier.
Fees related information can be dealt with the dealers at the time of purchase. Usually, Such scheme related process doesn’t require any fees
- The subsidy benefit will be passed on to the consumer upfront at the time of purchase of the unit itself by way of paying reduced price OR
- Can be claimed with the respective documents and application from
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
- Name of applicant /Institutions / organization / commercial establishment with complete postal address, telephone, fax number and E-mail address etc.
- Details of Registration (Registration No if registered)
- Place of installation of the system
- Type of system installed (FPC/ETC)
- Capacity of System (LPD)
- Circulation:- Natural / Forced :
- No. of collectors
- No. of Tubes in the system in case of ETC systems
- Size of Tubes (Diameter x Length)
- Area of collectors (Photograph to be enclosed) :- Nos.
- ……..mm x ………mm
- Date of commissioning of the system
- Name and address of BIS/ MNRE approved manufacturer.
- Name and address of supplier:
- Present utility of hot water.
- Expected amount of fuel saving per year.
- Total cost of the system.
- Amount of the capital subsidy sought from MNES (Rs. 3300/- per sq. m. of collector area = 6600 / LPD for FPC & 3000/- sq. m. for ETC system = 4500 / 100 LPD)
- Certified that we have not availed any soft loan under MNRE interest subsidy scheme from any of the banks/ Fls and will also not be availing that in future for the above system. We have also not availed any capital subsidy on this system from MNRE till date.
Signature with name and Seal of Head of beneficiary organization
Certificate of Manufacturer/ Supplier:
Certified that the information given in the application form is correct to the best of my knowledge.
Signature and seal of Signature and seal of Manufacturer/ Supplier Agency Officer.
The interested individuals/ Parties/ Institutions can apply in the Application form for installation and release of subsidy on Solar Water Heating Systems and submit the same with our District Managers posted in the office of respective department in each district of the state. For more information please contact the respective division of Agency
This subsidy is paid upfront by reducing the subsidy amount from the unit rate. So, while buying the unit the subsidy is provided.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name & Address of the House/Building etc
- Concerned Officer/Owner, Address, Tel. No
- Date of request for installation/capacity
- Copy of the order placed by the beneficiary
- Capacity of SWHS ordered/cos
- Specifications of the SWHS installed
- Date of installation
- Date of commissioning
- Present status of the system
Need for the Document
- Supply of electricity is quite unreliable in most parts of India. Due to increased scheduled and un-scheduled power cuts.
- Interest in using electricity generated through alternate sources has also increased.
- To reduce the high capital cost of setting up systems to tap energy through renewable sources Government of India launched Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission in January 2010 to promote electricity generation using solar energy
- As part of this mission the
- Government has initiated a subsidy scheme to help individuals and organizations procure these Solar Energy Systems at reduced capital costs.
- The scheme is being implemented by IREDA (Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd.) through NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
- The scheme that was last modified on 15th March 2012 provides 40% subsidy on capital costs of Solar PV Systems for units located in both urban and rural areas in India.
Information which might help
- 40% of the cost is subsidized and the rest 60% of the cost is eligible for a soft loan.
- The banks have the right to recall the subsidy in case they observe that the subsidy is misused.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Warangal can be listed here.