Walajah - Surrender or Cancel a Carriage Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Surrender or Cancel a Carriage Permit in Walajah.
This procedure provides you information related to Surrendering or Cancelling a Carriage Permit Tamil Nadu. Following listed are the ways through which it can be done.
- To Cancel or Surrender a Carriage Permit in Walajah the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : RTO Office List
- Make sure you have completed application form ACC. Application forms can be obtained from the following link : Application Forms
- Also make sure you have all the necessary documents that has been listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Application forms can also be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented with appropriate fees.
- Present the completed application forms in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Applications can also be made on-line through the following link : Online Application
- Fill the application form in the above given site ,upload required proofs, take printout of the application form including Acknowledgement form and go to nearest RTO office before 11:30 a.m.
Application forms can be downloaded from the following link : Application Forms
- Application in Form-ACC :Form-ACC
- Registration Certificate
- Insurance Certificate
- Primary Permit
- Tax Token current
- Valid tax
- Emission test certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
- Regional Transport Office (RTO) in your area
- Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : RTO Office List
- Applicant should be the permit holder
- You should be the owner of the vehicle.
- Rs.40/- + Service charges Rs.100/-
- Fees related information can be obtained from the following link : Fee information
- Once the Permit is cancelled or submitted, The validity for the obtained permit stands void.
- Usually permit is valid for 5 years. The renewal of permit can be obtained with Vehicle fitness certificate and FC as per authorities of concerned RTO
- The age of the vehicle is also considered to restrict the validity of the permit
Documents to Use
Following link provides you list of application forms that can be downloaded : Application Forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- It takes 5 working days to get permit
Tamil Nadu - Surrender Or Cancel A Carriage Permit
தமிழ்நாடு - வாகனம் பயணிகள் வண்டி அனுமதி ரத்து
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Any vehicle which is used for carrying goods or passengers for Commercial purpose requires a permit from State Government under the provisions of Motor Vehicles Act 1988.
- The need for surrendering or cancelling of such permit may arise…
- Due to the owners decision to use the vehicle for personal use
- Sales of the vehicle
- Name transfer of the vehicle due to demise of the owner
Information which might help
- Authorities will ask for up to date payment details for tax, Insurance and any other book payments in respect to government amendments
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Walajah can be listed here.