Walajah - Subdividing a Land
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Subdividing a Land in Walajah.
- Go to the Tehsildar office in your area.
- Apply using plain paper, specify mode of acquisition of land with a draft proposal for sub division, then affix a Court-fee stamp of 75 paise on the form.
- The filled in application must be signed by all co-tenants.
- Submit your application along with all the required documents.
You may follow this also:
Go to the village office with required documents like Application in white paper, copy of land documents, Copy of recent encumbrance certificate, present patta (computer patta)and Village Officer will refer our application to Revenue Inspector, who in turn forward the application to Taluk Office. After collecting required fee (to be paid through treasury)Surveyor will be visited the land and sub division process will be carried out.
Apply through e-Service centers or Common Service Centers (CSC)
- You can also approach the e-service centers or the CSC centers for availing this service.
- You can find the e-service centers in the municipality office or teshil office in your area.
- You can also find the e-service centers by providing appropriate information under the following link : E-Service Centers Link
- Copy of recent Form F and Map.
- Aadhaar Card
- Attested copy of document of acquisition of rights(Deeds), if any.
- Draft proposal of sub-division in shape of map with adequate provision for utilities/road/path of at least 5 meters wide to be made in case the plots to be subdivided do not have independent access to the nearest road).
Office Locations & Contacts
Following link provides you list of e-service centers in an area : E-Service Centers Link
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
- Court-fee stamp of 75 paise for the application
sub division is valid till further division of the land
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Tamil Nadu - Apply for Division Or Sub-Division of Land
தமிழ்நாடு - நிலம் பிரிவு அல்லது துணைப் பிரிவுக்கு விண்ணப்பித்தல்
You can apply for Subdividing a Land to the Sub Divisional Officer or the concerned Tehsildar in your area.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
"Subdivision" means the division of a lot, tract, or parcel of land into two or more lots, plats, sites, or other divisions of land for the purpose, whether immediate or in the future, of sale or of building development.
Information which might help
It is advisable to go to the Tehsildar's Office between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Walajah can be listed here.