Walajah - Renew Stage Carriage Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Renew Stage Carriage Permit in Walajah.
This procedure provides you information related to Renewing a Stage Carriage Permit in Tamil Nadu. Following listed are the ways through which it can be done.
- To renew a Stage Carriage Permit in Walajah the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : RTO Office List
- Make sure you have completed application form PR.A. Application forms can be obtained from the following link : Application Forms
- Also make sure you have all the necessary documents that has been listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- The applicant should make sure they are eligible for applying for the license by reading through the eligibility criteria that has been listed out under the “Eligibility” section of this page.
- Application forms can also be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented with appropriate fees.
- Present the completed application forms in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Applications can also be made on-line through the following link : Online Application
- Fill the application form in the above given site ,upload required proofs, take printout of the application form including Acknowledgement form and go to nearest RTO office before 11:30 a.m.
Application forms can be downloaded from the following link : Application Forms
- Application in Form PR.A.
- Aadhaar Card
- Registration Certificate.
- Route permit book, all in original.
- Parking area certificate issued by any gazetted officer/Police officer/Revenue authority of the area.
- Recent copy of Map along with Form-F of the land housing the parking facility.
- No objection certificate of the tenant if the vehicle is intended to be parked on the land of tenant other than the vehicle owner.
Office Locations & Contacts
Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : RTO Office List
Should have a valid Carriage Permit.
Fees related information can be obtained from the following link : Fee information
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Following link provides you list of application forms that can be downloaded : Application Forms
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Tamil Nadu - Renew Stage Carriage Permit
தமிழ்நாடு - நிலை வண்டி அனுமதியை புதுப்பித்தல்
Stage carriage permit is granted by the Chairman, State Transport Authority.
- Full name of applicant
- Name of father (in case of an individual)
- The routes or area for which permit is desired
- The maximum number of vehicles which will ply at any one time under the terms of the permit.
- The minimum number of vehicles which will ply at any one time under the terms of the permit in the area, or on any route or any part of any route and the minimum number of daily vehicle-trips.
- The type or types of vehicle to be used on the service and the approximate seating capacity.
- Particulars of the time-table(s) proposed.
- The standard rate of fare which it is proposed to charge.
- Particulars of any stage or contract carriages permit (or similar authorisation under the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, 1914), valid in the Province, held by the applicant
- Particulars of any permit (or similar authorisation under the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, 1914), held by the applicant in respect of the use of any transport vehicle in "the Dominion of India" during the last four year, which has been the subject of an order of suspension of cancellation.
Need for the Document
The Stage Carriage Permit allows holders to service an area with a specific route. The permit also mentions the type of vehicle that is granted permission to operate, the approved timetable, the number of trips it can make in a day and standard rate of fare it can charge.
Information which might help
It is advisable to go to the Deputy Commissioners Office between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Walajah can be listed here.